A comfy way to save the world
If you haven’t tried the eco-friendly towel before, you are in for a treat. Our bamboo towels look gorgeous and feel amazing, this makes them very hard to resist! These towels are made from bamboo fiber which is four times more absorbent than cotton and bamboo fabrics are known for their super softness. With one soft and a gentle pat of the towel on your body, you’ll be much drier than any other towel. Bamboo towels have been making the rounds of shower rooms and hotels due to its natural softness. Paired with antibacterial properties and an eco-friendly touch, it’s a unique choice if you want to spice up your bath. Bamboo towels have anti-bacterial properties, which prevent bacteria from growing in towels that are moist. Also, these are marvelous for normal to sensitive skin; you even needn’t rub your skin when drying your body. If you take care of your health, value your comfort, and think about our planet, choosing a bamboo towel is the best decision you can make.
1. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable, tumble dry on low For best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint, Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying, Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric
2. Softness: Bamboo fiber is known for its softness. Cotton blended with Bamboo, making these towels the ultimate choice with softness, luxury, and warmth guaranteed.
3. Odor-Free: Bamboo fabric can keep your Bamboo towels stay fresh and odor-free after washes.
4. Skin Protection: Blending Bamboo and Cotton adds natural antimicrobial qualities; making our towels hygienically superior for sensitive skin and allergies. Because of these properties, they resist fungus, even in humid environments. Hygienically ideal, our towels are skillfully crafted for daily use.
5. Highly Absorbent: Designed to be extra absorbent and fast-drying, our silky smooth bamboo towels will be your favorite after a bath or shower. In fact, they are known for absorbing up to 3-4 times as much water as regular cotton towels due to their hygroscopic nature and internal hollow fiber structure.